The Mary T. Randall Pharmacy Scholarship is a minimum of $1,000/year scholarship award.
Eligible candidates are 2nd - 4th year students of a College of Pharmacy in Oklahoma.
First preference will be given to:
- Students with an interest in hospital pharmacy within the Stillwater Medical system
- Students with an interest in hospital or retail pharmacy in a community of 50,000 or less
The application deadline is June 17, 2019. Recipients will be notified by July 23, 2019.
This form may be used to submit an application for:
- Pre-certification Education & Certification Test Funding
- Continuing Education Classes or Events
- Seminars/Webinars ("One and Done" Education Event)
This form is not for:
- Long-Term Collegiate or Vocational Education (e.g.: LPN, Rad Tech, Phebotomy, etc.)
Please submit at least TWO WEEKS before the registration deadline.
If approved, the Foundation can pay registration and travel expenses to the educational entity, airline, hotel, etc. Additional expenses, such as meals, taxi, etc., will be reimbursed to the employee upon submission of expense report and receipts.
Applicant must review education opportunity with department director and obtain approval. The Foundation will confirm this approval once the application has been submitted.
Requests exceeding $2,000 OR requiring out-of-state travel must be approved by the department's Vice President. The Foundation will seek this approval once the request has been approved by the department director.
This form is to apply for funding for a department (e.g.: Nutrition Services, ED, MCHU) or for a group of employees that may be found in multiple departments (e.g.: nurses, physical therapists, aides, etc.) There is a separate application for individuals.